In the world of Valorant, those who have been recognized as powerful warriors are given a ranking from 1 – 5. These rankings are used as a way to gauge how skilled a player is without directly referencing their level or power stats. If you feel that your rank does not adequately represent your skills and knowledge of the game, we encourage you to post a comment here on the article with your request.
The ranks are reviewed from time to time and may be adjusted accordingly. If you feel that a lower level player is being placed in a rank they do not deserve or a higher level character is being under-ranked, please provide evidence of this. This way we can appropriately adjust the rank of that player.
How many wins to rank up in valorant
For much of the game, there is a linear relationship between number of wins and rank. The number of wins needed to rank up varies by level:
- Level 1-5: 10 wins
- Level 6-10: 100 wins
- Level 11-15: 500 wins
- Level 16+: 1000+ Wins (depending on how quickly you can win)
There are also other factors that should be considered when looking at the ranking system. These include whether or not you have joined a guild, whether or not your character is paying membership fees, etc. Please keep this in mind when you look at the following list of valorant ranks and their requirements.
How to rank in Valorant
The requirements for each rank are as follows:
Valorant 1 – Requires 10 wins in any format
Valorant 2 – Requires 100 wins in any format, does not have to be consecutive wins. Must spend one month at Valorant 1 before moving up to Valorant 2 .
Valorant 3 – Requires 500 wins in any format, does not have to be consecutive wins. Must spend two months at Valorant 2 before moving up to Valorant 3 .
Valorant 4 – Requires 1000 wins in any format, does not have to be consecutive wins. Must spend three months at Valorant 3 before moving up to Valorant 4 .
Valorant 5 – Requires 2000 wins in any format, does not have to be consecutive wins. Must spend five months at Valorant 4 before moving up to Valorant 5 .
What factors influence your ranking in Valorant
Although the number of wins is key in raising your ranking in Valorant, there are other factors that must be considered. These include:
– Strength of opponents faced (you should always try to find a minimum level opponent or greater)
– Guild membership can increase your ranks faster than non-guild members
– Membership fee paying status can increase your ranks faster than non-paying members
– Your level also affects how quickly you will rank up in Valorant. Players with a higher level have an easier time defeating opponents and thus rank up much quicker. Newer players should expect to spend a lot more time ranking up as they face stronger opponents who do not go down as easy.
– Another important factor is how strong your opponent is when you face them. If you are facing an opponent with a low level and low power, they may only count for one win when they would normally count for three or more wins when fighting a stronger opponent.
The Valorant rank system is a way to give players an idea of how experienced and skilled other players are without having to actually look at their level or power stats. It’s not perfect, but it’s the best we can come up with given our restrictions. If you feel that your current Valorant rank does not accurately represent your skill in the game, please leave a comment here with your request to be adjusted accordingly. Please provide any evidence you might have in order to improve your case.