In this stream we talked about the games that have been announced. We also discussed some of the latest news, including:
The article’s substance
We have some early details on the upcoming Tanks Reforged, as well as some information on how the E 50 M and Sturmtiger lines are doing, as well as some fascinating developments on maps, a community tank skin initiative, and ranked matches this week! As usual, feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section, and I will do my best to respond next week! Have a wonderful weekend!
From our WoTConsole Twitch feed, here is the most recent Community Update Stream summary.
- Updates on the Sturmtiger:
- Nearly 700,000 battles have been fought.
- There are almost 40k tanks in the world.
- The SturmTiger is owned by over a thousand gamers.
- STUIG 33 B has a win rate of 49%.
- Brummbar has a 50% win rate.
- Sturmpanzer: 50% Success Rate
- Sturmtiger (P) has a win rate of 49%.
- 48 percent of the time, the bar is set at a win rate of 48 percent.
- SturmTiger has a 51% win rate.
- E 50 M line: Tanks Reforged
- Continue to keep an eye on feedback
- Ownership has increased by 700%.
- Battles played have increased by 300 percent.
- (Before / After) Win Rate
- 50.8 percent -> 51.7 percent E 50M
- 50.2 percent -> 51.3 percent E 50
- Panther II: from 48 to 51.2 percent
- Panther: 50.1 percent vs. 49 percent
- Season of Kinetic Fury:
- Almost 400 players have finished the season thus far.
- The Creature: Over 63k bouts have been fought, with a 50% victory rate.
- Carmilla reigns dominant in Monster 3D Commanders!
- Due to his USP, Ravenous Rolf is the most popular.
- With 1280 recruits, Carmilla is the most popular.
- 662 – Warwolf
- 441 – Monstrosity
- The Halloween Garage will be open through November 1st.
- Monster Key Cards will be on display through December 6th.
- Monster Hunter will be on stage till November 1st.
- Panther of the Revenant Kraft: 1899
- 1265 Lycan
- 810 Kaiju
- 126 Gorynych
- 107 Hollenhund
- 82 inferno
- Bellerophon is a 57-year-old Greek mythological figure.
- 41 dragons
- Horrors of the Bog: 37
- 37 wraiths
- Respec discount for commanders, 50% percent till November 25.
- Through November 1st, all monster tanks (won or acquired at any time) will gain x2 Commander XP.
- The +1/-1 Matchmaking event began today and will go through the 25th.
- From October 26 to November 1, you’ll be in Halloween mode.
- Western Alliance Post-War Heavy with skin Centennial Chieftain/T95 ’59
- koda T 25 Skin koda T 25 Skin koda T 25 Skin koda T 25 Skin koda T 25 Skin ko
- Challenge accepted by Zizka Skoda T 40
- Chieftain Mk. 6 line in Tanks Reforged
- 6 tanks from the Tech Tree
- Tier X Chieftain MK 6 – Improved turret armor and mobility.
- Tier IX Conqueror – The reload speed of the stock gun will be improved.
- Caernarvon, Tier VIII – The majority of firearms will have increased reloading and accuracy.
- Tier VII Black Prince — Improved hull armor and speed.
- Tier VI Churchill VII – Speed, armor, and upgrade progression have all been improved.
- Tier V Churchill I – Speed, armor, and upgrade progression have all been improved.
- 6 top-tier tanks
- Caernarvon Action X and the Paladin, Tier VIII Small reload enhancement in Caernarvon Action X
- Tier VII FV201 (A45) and Black Edition FV201 (A45) – increased penetration
- Prototype of Tier VI A43 Black Prince – increased speed
- Churchill VII, Tier VI British Bulldog – increased speed
- Release of the PS5 native version. The Xbox Series X and S are still available.
- Camo net bonus problem has been fixed:
- For all Cold War Lights, the benefit for Advanced Concealment equipment has been adjusted.
- Many Cold War Lights’ fundamental concealing characteristics have been improved.
- The Armadillo’s stealth, accuracy when moving, and damage output have all been reduced as a result of the balance modifications.
- A missing 4th booster slot has been added to afflicted tanks.
- Still looking at the appearance of tanks with color filters.
- Today is the first day of hiring for Xbox Supertest.
- Random fights, a competitive sort of event, seems to be on pace for November.
- Tier X Heavy US and Soviet Tanks are the only tanks that may be used.
- Investigations on upgrades to the spectator HUD are currently underway. We’ll give you an update next week.
- Contracts will be returned at the end of the year.
- Following last week’s webcast on Halfaya Pass, a community map test in Custom Games was conducted.
- The results of the survey have been tabulated, and we’re now working on the most recent changes.
- Before the end of the year, the following maps will be reworked:
- Thiepval Ridge has been upgraded by the use of art (CW and WWII)
- Rasiniai’s Art Has Been Improved (CW and WWII)
- Erlenberg’s art has been upgraded (WWII)
- Lakeville’s Art Has Been Improved (WWII)
- The possibility of a fifth hidden map has been revealed.
- Inscriptions that were previously hidden are now visible. Previous winners will be rewarded as quickly as possible.
- German: Medium, Tank Destroyers, and Premiums are coming next in Tanks Reforged.
- The soundtrack from the Monsters Awakened trailer may be found here.
- Soon, we’ll open a poll to enable the community to vote on a future tank skin.
- The MOE data is presently being processed, and it will take at least another 6 days to finish.
- Early next year, Commander customisation will make a reappearance.
- The NM-116 was proposed as a possible future World War II tank.
- On November 6th, at 0800 CDT, Extra Life will launch a 25-hour live broadcast charity event.
- Please go here for additional information and to contribute.
Please accept my apologies for not being able to send any utilized photographs this week.
Twitch Streams from WoTConsole – 1400 CDT (1900 UTC):
- Monday, October 25th – MintoVimto Insider Information – Preview – Giveaway
- Friday, October 29th – PainGod Community Update – Giveaway
DISCLAIMER: I have done my best to translate these notes. These notes, like the Update Preview Notes, are subject to change. Prior to each upgrade, complete and final notes will be made accessible.
Best wishes, MV
Original source: link
Stream of Community Updates – Recap – 09/24/21
Reddit! What’s new with you? There are some pretty great enhancements here. If you have any questions that I can address, I’ll catch up with you next week in the comments. From our WoTConsole Twitch feed, here is the most recent Community Update Stream summary. This week’s theme: M4A1 FL 10 French Tier 6 is a new premium tank…
Stream of Community Updates – Recap – 10/15/21
Reddit! How are things going for you? There’s a lot to catch up on this week. As usual, please leave your thoughts in the comments section. I’m delighted to address any questions you may have, as usual! From our WoTConsole Twitch feed, here is the most recent Community Update Stream summary. Retired CW maps from this week
Community Update Stream – 09/17/21 Recap
Reddit! How are we all getting along? Here are the summary notes from the stream, which we just concluded. MBA, freshly redesigned maps, and some information on reports/bans are among the items I believe you’ll like. I hope you enjoyed reading it. As always, I’ll be on the lookout for…
For the game World of Tanks, write “Community Update Stream – Recap – 10/22/21.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.